LOS ANGELES, August 20, 2018 – The Kane Show, the top-rated national morning show originating from iHeartMedia’s Hot 99.5/WIHT in Washington, D.C., announced today the launch of three new podcasts:
• The Kane Show’s Last Resort
– When time runs out on The Kane Show, this is the place where the cast expands upon what went down during the show. It's where everyone shares a little bit more into their personal lives and gives a final say on what they talk about.
• The Kane Show Remix
– The Kane Show Remix features everything that happened in the past week smashed into one! Get all the can't-miss moments including: Ghosted, War of the Roses, Hollywood, Headlines, and more!
• The Kane Show Presents: Ghosted
– The Kane Show helps listeners figure out why they got “ghosted” in their relationship by reuniting couples and letting them share their side of the story to set the record straight, once and for all.
Available now on iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s digital music, podcast, on demand and live streaming radio service, these newly-launched podcasts join the Premiere Networks-syndicated program’s growing network, which includes: The Kane Show On Demand; The Kane Show War of the Roses; Really Riley; Intern John’s The Thought Shower, The Mike & Erick Experience; Rose & Bows; Wingin’ It; and Crisis on Infinite Podcasts!.
Broadcasting weekdays from 6-10 a.m. ET on radio stations nationwide, The Kane Show
is hosted by Kane, along with co-hosts Riley, Rose, John and Erick. The high-energy program features music, conversations on the latest news and hot topics, Hollywood gossip, contests, call-in interaction with listeners, plus interviews with the biggest celebrities in music and pop culture. For more information, please visit www.PremiereNetworks.com
# # #